Alameda County Fictitious Business Name Statement DBA FBN|
Alameda County DBA||
$129.00 TOTAL COST - We file and Publish it !!|
> ORDER NOW|
Obtain, renew, file and publish your fictitious business name statement online online!
Los Angeles DBA Fictitious Business Company Name Filing, Publication and Registration
File and Publish Your Doing Business as (DBA) company name for one low price.
|Dba Los Angeles||
|$109.99||> ORDER NOW|
|Orange County DBA Fictitious Name $99||We will File and Publish Your DBA|
|$99.99||> ORDER NOW|
|Orange County DBA - Expedited $129||We File and Publish it within 2-3 days|
|$129.99||> ORDER NOW|
|Orange County Same Day Filing $199||
|$199.99||> ORDER NOW|
|San Diego DBA||
|$97.99||> ORDER NOW|
|San Francisco Fictitious Name $139||We File and Publish Your San Francisco Fictitious Name|
|$139.99||> ORDER NOW|
|San Fran. Bus. LicenseTax Registration||NOTE: ALL SAN FRANCISO BUSINESS NEED A BUSINESS TAX REGISTRATION|
|$69.99||> ORDER NOW|
|$108.99||> ORDER NOW|
|San Mateo Fictitious Name||we file and publish it|
|$138.99||> ORDER NOW|
|San Bernardino DBA||Filed and Published|
|$139.99||> ORDER NOW|
California Sales Tax Number: This is the Sellerís Permit and Registration as a retailer (if you sell taxable goods or services). We can provide preliminary support for filing the necessary forms. $49
California Retailer's Resale & Exemption Certificates: Under State law, corporations are required to properly execute Exemption Certificates given to them by all of their customers who claim California Sales Tax Exemption. $49
How will you Help me File and Publish my DBA? THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY dba FICTITIOUS NAME FILING IS VALID FOR ANY LOS ANGELES COUNTY CITY, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING CITIES OR COMMUNITIES: Adams, Arieta, Atwater Village, Barnes City, Bel Air, Benedict-Coldwater Canyons, Beverly Glen, Boyle Heights, Brentwood, Canoga Park, Central Avenue, Chatsworth, Chinatown, Crenshaw, Downtown Los Angeles, Eagle Rock, Echo Park, El Sereno, Encino, Expo Park, Glassell Park, Granada Hills, Green Meadows, Hancock Park, Harbor City, Highland Park, Hollywood, Koreatown, La Brea, Lakeview Terace, Lincoln Heights, Little Tokyo, Los Feliz, Mar Vista, Monrovia, Miracle Mile, Mission Hills, Mount Olympus, North Hills, North Hollywood, North Shoestring, Northridge, Olive View Hospital (in Sylmar), Pacific Palisades, Pacoima, Palms, Panorama City, Park La Brea, Playa del Rey, Porter Ranch, Rancho Park, Reseda, San Pedro, Sawtelle, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, South Park, South Vermont, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Tujunga, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Venice, Warner Center, Watts, West Adams, West Los Angeles, Westchester, Westfield, Westlake, Westwood, Wholesale District, Wilmington, Wilshire Center, Winnetka,Woodland Hills
How will you Help me File my Alameda Doing business as DBA / fictitious business / company / name?
- DBA: After you purchase our Alameda Fictitious Business Name, DBA service you are going to receive a doing business as (dba) form to fill out. - we send you a confirmation email about your company name / business name filing purchase.
- If you pay for your Alameda Fictitious Business Name Statement by phone (877-588-7974) , we direct you both on the dba web page, where you download a dba form, and email/fax/or mail you the fictitious business name form.
- We will send to you the Alameda DBA forms by email, (or if you don't have an email address, by fax or regular mail) and a return envelope.
- You MUST sign the Alameda Company Name dba forms, and return the dba forms to us for processing and official filing. You must sign, because the government requires an original signature.
- Mailing the business name dba form to us by regular mail. Takes about one day to reach our office.
- DBA: We then take the business name filed documents to the Alameda fictitious name statement filing office for dba recording and payment of the company name filing fees.
- DBA: We then take the Alameda certified copy and publish your company name, dba in a Alameda legally adjudicated newspaper for 4 consecutive weeks.
- We then email, fax and/or mail the original filed DBA along with a receipt of the newspaper publication.
- DBA: Subsequently, the Alameda government sends a proof of publication of your Alameda business name.
- NOTE YOU ONLY NEED THE Alameda BUSINESS NAME PUBLICATION RECEIPT AND THE CERTIFIED DBA COPY TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT
- A Alameda County Fictitious Business Name Statement allows you to open bank accounts in the DBA name.
- Can file as many company names as you wish.
- Other Alameda County business or Alameda / California corporations may have the same name dba, doing business as business name.
- Other business may file the same name even after you file yours
- A DBA is simply a filing of the business name and the real name of the business owner or Corporporation.
"DBA" or Fictitious Business Name (FBN). What is it?
"DBA" means "Doing Business As..." A person or a company is using a business name other than their personal or corporation name.
Example: Tony Soprano starts a business with the business name "Rob 'em and Cheat 'em". Obviously, he does not want his own name to be associated with the business name , so a DBA company name registration is required, unless he uses "Tony Soprano" as his company name or even Tony Soprano, the Robber" as his business name because in the latter case his real name is incorporated in the business name.
The same applies when a Corporation, an LLC, a General Partnership, etc. wants to do business in another name. Example, your corporation name is "Rob 'em and Cheat 'em" and you want to do business as "Rob 'em". You need to obtain a DBA for that business name.
Alameda | Alpine | Amador | Butte | Calaveras | Colusa | Contra Costa | Del Norte | El Dorado | Fresno | Glenn | Humboldt | Imperial | Inyo | Kern | Kings | Lake | Lassen | Los Angeles | Madera | Marin | Mariposa | Mendocino | Merced | Modoc | Mono | Monterey | Napa | Nevada | Orange | Placer | Plumas | Riverside | Sacramento | San Benito | San Bernardino | San Diego | San Francisco | San Joaquin | San Luis Obispo | San Mateo | Santa Barbara | Santa Clara | Santa Cruz | Shasta | Sierra | Siskiyou | Solano | Sonoma | Stanislaus | Sutter | Tehama | Trinity | Tulare | Tuolumne | Ventura | Yolo | Yuba
Alameda. City incorporated in 1872
Albany. Incorporated in 1909 (original name: Ocean View)
Alden. Now part of Oakland
Allendale. Now part of Oakland.
Altamont. A village in the Altamont Pass, northeast of Livermore.
Alvarado. Now a part of Union City
Amador (original name of Dublin)
Ashland. Unincorporated area near San Leandro
Berkeley. City incorporated in 1878
Brooklyn. Now a part of Oakland
Castro Valley. Unincorporated town
Centerville. Now a part of Fremont
Cherryland. Unincorporated area near San Leandro
Claremont. Now part of Oakland.
Clinton. Now part of Oakland.
Contra Costa. Original name of Oakland
Decoto. Now a part of Union City
Dimond. Now part of Oakland.
Dougherty. Original name of Dublin, also known as Dougherty's Station.
Drawbridge. Now a ghost town on Station Island near Fremont.
Dublin. Incorporated 1982
Elmhurst. Now part of Oakland.
Emeryville. Incorporated 1896
Encinal. Now a part of Alameda
Fitchburg. Now part of Oakland.
Fremont. Incorporated 1956, from the towns of Centerville, Irvington, Mission San Jose, Niles, and Warm Springs.
Fruitvale. Now a part of Oakland
Golden Gate. Now a part of Oakland
Greenville. Now part of Livermore.
Harrisburg. Now part of Fremont.
Harrisville. An abandoned town in Arroyo Seco east of Livermore.
Hayward. Incorporated 1876
Highland Park. Now part of Oakland.
Irvington. Now a part of Fremont
Klinknerville. Original name of Golden Gate.
Laddsville. Original name of Livermore.
Leona Heights. Now part of Oakland.
Livermore. Incorporated 1876
Lorin. A postal station, now south Berkeley
Lynn. Now part of Oakland.
Melrose. Now part of Oakland.
Midway. An abandoned village in Patterson Pass east of Livermore.
Mission San Jose. Now a part of Fremont.
Short history and fact sheets available at:
http://gocalifornia.about.com/bl_mis_sj.htm Montclair. Now part of Oakland.
Mountain House. A village in the Altamont Pass, northeast of Livermore.
Mt. Eden. Now part of Hayward.
Murray Township. One of seven townships into which the county was divided. This comprised the eastern part of the county; including Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton.
Newark. Incorporated 1955
New Haven. Now a part of Union City
Niles. Now a part of Fremont
A brief history available at: http://www.niles.org/ Oakland. Incorporated 1852
Ocean View. Original name of Albany
Peacock's. Original name of Harrisburg.
Piedmont. Incorporated 1907
Pleasanton, Incorporated 1894
Russell City. Now a part of Hayward
San Antonio. Now a part of Oakland
San Leandro. Incorporated 1872
San Lorenzo. An unincorporated town
Squattersville. Original name of San Lorenzo.
Seminary Park. Now part of Oakland.
Scott's Corner. A village in Sunol Valley.
South Berkeley. Now part of Berkeley.
Sunol. Unincorporated town
Temescal. Now a part of Oakland
Tesla. Now abandoned; history available at Tesla website
Union City. Incorporated in 1959
Warm Springs. Now a part of Fremont
Washington Corners. Original name of Irvington.
Woodstock. Now part of Alameda.
Zimmerman's. Original name of Mountain House.