DBA Marin County, CA California Fictitious Business Name Statement ( FBN ) Registration and Publication Doing Business As ( DBA ) Company Name Business Filings
Marin County DBA Fictitious Business Company Name Filing, Publication and Registration
|Marin County DBA||Fictitious Name Filing & Publication|
|$139.00||> ORDER NOW|
- We file and Publish it !!
Same DAY - WE COME AND PICK IT UP FROM YOUR OFFICE
Price: $29.00 USD
Price: $49.00 USD
Price: $69.00 USD
Price: $99.00 USD
Price: $199.00 USD
Price: $189.00 USD
Price: $199.00 USD
THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY dba FICTITIOUS NAME FILING IS VALID FOR ANY LOS ANGELES COUNTY CITY, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING CITIES OR COMMUNITIES: Adams, Arieta, Atwater Village, Barnes City, Bel Air, Benedict-Coldwater Canyons, Beverly Glen, Boyle Heights, Brentwood, Canoga Park, Central Avenue, Chatsworth, Chinatown, Crenshaw, Downtown Los Angeles, Eagle Rock, Echo Park, El Sereno, Encino, Expo Park, Glassell Park, Granada Hills, Green Meadows, Hancock Park, Harbor City, Highland Park, Hollywood, Koreatown, La Brea, Lakeview Terace, Lincoln Heights, Little Tokyo, Los Feliz, Mar Vista, Monrovia, Miracle Mile, Mission Hills, Mount Olympus, North Hills, North Hollywood, North Shoestring, Northridge, Olive View Hospital (in Sylmar), Pacific Palisades, Pacoima, Palms, Panorama City, Park La Brea, Playa del Rey, Porter Ranch, Rancho Park, Reseda, San Pedro, Sawtelle, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Silver Lake, South Park, South Vermont, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Tujunga, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Venice, Warner Center, Watts, West Adams, West Los Angeles, Westchester, Westfield, Westlake, Westwood, Wholesale District, Wilmington, Wilshire Center, Winnetka,Woodland Hills
How will you Help me File and Publish my DBA?
How will you Help me File my Marin CountyDoing business as DBA / fictitious business / company / name?
- DBA: After you purchase our Marin County Fictitious Business Name, DBA service you are going to receive a doing business as (dba) form to fill out. - we send you a confirmation email about your company name / business name filing purchase.
- If you pay for your Marin County Fictitious Business Name Statement by phone (877-588-7974) , we direct you both on the dba web page, where you download a dba form, and email/fax/or mail you the fictitious business name form.
- We will send to you the Marin County DBA forms by email, (or if you don't have an email address, by fax or regular mail) and a return envelope.
- You MUST sign the Marin County Company Name dba forms, and return the dba forms to us for processing and official filing. You must sign, because the government requires an original signature.
- Mailing the business name dba form to us by regular mail. Takes about one day to reach our office.
- DBA: We then take the business name filed documents to the Marin County Fictitious name statement filing office for dba recording and payment of the company name filing fees.
- DBA: We then take the Marin County certified copy and publish your company name, dba in a Marin County legally adjudicated newspaper for 4 consecutive weeks.
- We then email, fax and/or mail the original filed DBA along with a receipt of the newspaper publication.
- DBA: Subsequently, the Marin County government sends a proof of publication of your Marin County government name.
- NOTE YOU ONLY NEED THE Marin County government NAME PUBLICATION RECEIPT AND THE CERTIFIED DBA COPY TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT
- A Marin County Fictitious Business Name Statement allows you to open bank accounts in the DBA name.
- Can file as many company names as you wish.
- Other Marin County business or Marin County/ California corporations may have the same name dba, doing business as business name.
- Other business may file the same name even after you file yours
- A DBA is simply a filing of the business name and the real name of the business owner or Corporation.
"DBA" or Fictitious Business Name (FBN). What is it?
"DBA" means "Doing Business As..." A person or a company is using a business name other than their personal or corporation name.
Example: Tony Soprano starts a business with the business name "Rob 'em and Cheat 'em". Obviously, he does not want his own name to be associated with the business name , so a DBA company name registration is required, unless he uses "Tony Soprano" as his company name or even Tony Soprano, the Robber" as his business name because in the latter case his real name is incorporated in the business name.
The same applies when a Corporation, an LLC, a General Partnership, etc. wants to do business in another name. Example, your corporation name is "Rob 'em and Cheat 'em" and you want to do business as "Rob 'em". You need to obtain a DBA for that business name.
Alameda | Alpine | Amador | Butte | Calaveras | Colusa | Contra Costa | Del Norte | El Dorado | Fresno | Glenn | Humboldt | Imperial | Inyo | Kern | Kings | Lake | Lassen | Los Angeles | Madera | Marin | Mariposa | Mendocino | Merced | Modoc | Mono | Monterey | Napa | Nevada | Orange | Placer | Plumas | Riverside | Sacramento | San Benito | San Bernardino | San Diego | San Francisco | San Joaquin | San Luis Obispo | San Mateo | Santa Barbara | Santa Clara | Santa Cruz | Shasta | Sierra | Siskiyou | Solano | Sonoma | Stanislaus | Sutter | Tehama | Trinity | Tulare | Tuolumne | Ventura | Yolo | Yuba