Fictitious Business Names
Sellers Permit / Resale License
Federal Tax Id
State Tax Id
|Riverside County DBA CALIFORNIA FICTITIOUS BUSINESS FILINGS
How will you Help me File and Publish my DBA?
|Riverside DBA||Filed and Published||$108.99||> ORDER NOW|
|Riverside Bundle -Get all 4 :||Fict.Name/Fed/StateTaxId/Seller's Permit||$197.99||> ORDER NOW|
How will you Help me File my Riverside Doing business as DBA / fictitious business / company / name?
- After you purchase our Riverside Fictitious Business Name, DBA service you are going to receive a doing business as (dba) form to fill out. - we send you a confirmation email about your company name / business name filing purchase.
- If you pay for your Riverside Fictitious Business Name Statement by phone (877-588-7974) , we direct you both on the dba web page, where you download a dba form, and email/fax/or mail you the fictitious business name form.
- We will send to you the Riverside DBA forms by email, (or if you don't have an email address, by fax or regular mail) and a return envelope.
- You MUST sign the Riverside Company Name dba forms, and return the dba forms to us for processing and official filing. You must sign, because the government requires an original signature.
- Mailing the business name dba form to us by regular mail. Takes about one day to reach our office.
- We then take the business name filed documents to the Riverside fictitious name statement filing office for dba recording and payment of the company name filing fees.
- We then take the Riverside certified copy and publish your company name, dba in a Riverside legally adjudicated newspaper for 4 consecutive weeks.
- We then email, fax and/or mail the original filed DBA along with a receipt of the newspaper publication.
- Subsequently, the Riverside government sends a proof of publication of your RIVERSIDE business name.
- NOTE YOU ONLY NEED THE RIVERSIDE BUSINESS NAME PUBLICATION RECEIPT AND THE CERTIFIED DBA COPY TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT
- A Riverside County Fictitious Business Name Statement allows you to open bank accounts in the DBA name.
- Can file as many company names as you wish.
- Other Riverside County business or Riverside / California corporations may have the same name dba, doing business as business name.
- Other business may file the same name even after you file yours
- A DBA is simply a filing of the business name and the real name of the business owner or Corporporation.
"DBA" or Fictitious Business Name (FBN). What is it?
"DBA" means "Doing Business As..." A person or a company is using a business name other than their personal or corporation name.
Example: Tony Soprano starts a business with the business name "Rob 'em and Cheat 'em". Obviously, he does not want his own name to be associated with the business name , so a DBA company name registration is required, unless he uses "Tony Soprano" as his company name or even Tony Soprano, the Robber" as his business name because in the latter case his real name is incorporated in the business name.
The same applies when a Corporation, an LLC, a General Partnership, etc. wants to do business in another name. Example, your corporation name is "Rob 'em and Cheat 'em" and you want to do business as "Rob 'em". You need to obtain a DBA for that business name.